St George's Day Festival - Hidden Heroes of Lancashire
Wednesday 25th April 2018 at Lytham Green, Lytham, Lancashire FY8 5LB
Lancashire's unsung heroes from the worlds of business, sport and charity are to be rewarded at our exclusive breakfast event in April.
As part of the 10th anniversary of St George's Day Festival, BusinessCloud will be hosting a business event with a difference.
The event will recognise and celebrate 12 inspirational individuals who have made significant, but often recognised, contributions to the worlds in which they operate.
Award-winning journalist and BusinessCloud editor Chris Maguire will interview them and find out what makes them tick and where their endless motivation comes from.
Who are the Hidden Heroes?
1. Andy Holt, WhatMore and owner Accrington Stanley FC
2. Matthew Hirst, chief executive, Utiligroup
3. Steven Croft, cricketer
4. Helen Broughton MBE, Managing Director, Danbro
5. Laila Remtulla MBE, managing director of Laila’s Fine Foods
6. Hannah Wild, founder, Supplement Solutions
7. Francine Healey, Head of Private Sector Development, OnSide Youth Zones
8. William Fletcher, MD, Recycling Lives
9. Chris Fisher, The Blind Wood Turner
10. Andy Poar, founder and director, Eat My Logo
11. Jeremy Lefton, managing director, Roundhouse Momentum Developments
12. Peter Street, chairman and owner, Cardboard Box Company
Take a look at our upcoming events below and see how you can get involved.