Deadline nears for Northern Tech Awards entries
Time is running out for the North of England and Scotland's tech businesses to submit their entries for the Northern Tech Awards 2018.
Tech investment bank GP Bullhound's annual awards, which recognise and celebrate the region's biggest tech success stories, will take place on 22 March 2018 in Edinburgh. The deadline for entries is 23 February.
The event celebrates tech firms that have had at least three years of revenue growth with a minimum level of revenue of £500k in 2015.
BusinessCloud has been confirmed as media partners for the event, alongside Insider Media and Seven Hills.
The award categories are:
- The Region's Top Northern Star from the competition run by Tech North
- Fastest Growing Company of the Year (with revenues under £10m)
- Fastest Growing Larger Company of the Year (with revenues over £10m)
- Judges’ Innovation Award
- Judges’ Award for International Success
- Judges’ Leadership Award
- Tech4Good Award
- Judges’ Young Entrepreneur Award
- Overall Judges’ Award
The Northern Tech Awards are supported and sponsored this year by Barclays Bank, Squire Patton Boggs, OBI Property, Scottish Equity Partners, Berenberg, Frazer John Recruitment, Inflexion, London Stock Exchange, Mercia Technologies and Tech North.