Health tech list has finger on the pulse
Nominations are rolling in for BusinessCloud’s inaugural ‘101 Health Tech Pioneers’ list as a flurry of Twitter activity proves health technology is a hot topic.
One week into the hunt for individuals and companies revolutionising the world of healthcare the team has been getting incredible interest both through nominations and on social media.
Health tech enthusiasts took to Twitter to share the call for entries with friends and followers, tagging in some of the heroes of the health industry.
Technology is transforming the NHS and the wider healthcare industry but we’ve still only touched the tip of the iceberg.
That’s why the first edition of BusinessCloud of 2018 will be devoted to shining a spotlight on the ‘101 Pioneers of Health Tech’.
We want to find the glorious gadgets, the sensational software, the cracking companies and the people pioneers driving the health tech world.
If you’re transforming healthcare using technology in some way you could be the health heroes we’re looking for.
BusinessCloud editor Chris Maguire said: “I don’t think there’s a sector more ripe for change from technology than health.
“We know there are thousands of individuals and companies leading the charge and we want to recognise them.
"Join the BusinessCloud hall of fame and enter now!"
- Fill in this questionnaire by January 22, 2018
- Tech means any company using tech in some way whether hardware or software or data
- Nominations must be from within the UK
- Mark any confidential information clearly
- Nominations must include any supporting evidence e.g. patents, turnover, partnerships etc
- Editor’s decision will be final