Learn to present in just one morning
Learning to present in just one morning is the subject of a special BusinessCloud conference.
From delivering the perfect sales pitch to a potential client to standing up in front of a room full of strangers, the way you present yourself can be the difference between success and failure.
BusinessCloud’s latest event will share the secrets of giving the perfect presentation in just one morning.
From the perfect sales pitch to selling yourself; from TV presentation to dealing with the media; from walking into Dragons’ Den to facing up to Sir Alan Sugar in The Apprentice; this unique event will give you the tools to become a confident public speaker in just one morning.
BusinessCloud has teamed up with some of the biggest names in the industry, who will share their experiences through a series of panel discussions and practical workshops. They include:
- Gordon Burns, former presenter of BBC North West Tonight and host of Krypton Factor;
- Paul Horrocks, former editor-in-chief of Manchester Evening News and ex president of the UK Society of Editors;
- Ali Gayward, UK Country Manager at easyJet;
- Steve Purdham, who has built and exited several businesses, including a FTSE 250 company, and famously went on Dragons’ Den for latest venture 3rings; and
- Entrepreneur Gavin Wheeldon, star of Dragons’ Den and Secret Millionaire, whose first business was sold for £60m and is now the brains behind Wi-Fi giant Purple.
BusinessCloud is running the event with Powerpoint experts Buffalo7.
The event – entitled ‘Learn to present in just one morning’ is free to attend but spaces are limited. To register go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/learn-to-present-in-just-one-morning-tickets-37538185724