Stellar judging line-up set for UK Business Tech Awards
Ten industry heavyweights have agreed to join the judging panel for BusinessCloud's inaugural business and technology awards later this year.
The 2018 UK Business Tech Awards will take place on November 20th at the prestigious Montcalm Marble Arch Hotel in London with a total of 19 gongs up for grabs.
The national awards will recognise the cream of the UK's tech sector and will celebrate both companies and individuals.
Categories include FinTech Innovator of the Year, Best Use of Innovation, Tech Company of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year.
BusinessCloud editor Chris Maguire said: "We launched BusinessCloud in 2016 and having gained some real traction in the market we felt now was the right time to launch our inaugural 2018 UK Business Tech Awards to shine a spotlight on the industry.
"As with any awards event it’s paramount to get a stellar line-up of respected judges and our first 10 confirmed judges are certainly that.
"My message to companies now is to start entering. Tech is coming home."
Nominations will be judged in a rigorous two-step process by an independent panel of some of the UK's leading technology experts.
The entry deadline is September 14th while the final shortlists will be announced on October 12th.
The list of 10 confirmed judges are:
- Laura I H Bennett – Sheffield City Region LEP board member, PhD researcher and freelance consultant
- Elizabeth Clark – CEO, co-founder and chair of Dream Agility
- Louize Clarke – co-founder of start-up accelerator ConnectTVT
- Amy De-Balsi – founder, Herd
- Chris Dymond – director, Sheffield Digital
- Richard Gregory – former director of Tech North, Manchester Digital council member and non-exec chairman of Ruler Analytics
- Richard Law – chairman of Zuto and VYPR
- Gavin Wheeldon – CEO, Purple
- Steve Wainwright – co-founder of FutureLabs
- Jo York, co-founder and CCO, Ricochet Technologies
To see the list of categories and enter your business, use the link below: