Innovation on show at Newcastle Startup Week
Jonathan Symcox spoke with tech sector entrepreneurs at the event
Newcastle is a hub of creative activity and home to accountancy software unicorn Sage.
Plan Digital founder Paul Lancaster put together five days’ worth of events for the North East’s budding entrepreneurs at Newcastle Startup Week.
Jonathan Symcox visited the opening day, ‘Inspiration Day’, at the Boiler Shop and discussed the region with those who spoke at the event and audience members.
• Founder and event director Lancaster
• Lynsey Morrow, Campus North
• Olena Hrynenko, Newcastle University student and budding entrepreneur
• Paul Irwin, TryLife
• Will Murray, TurnItIn
• Jason Collins, Zerolight
• Zoe Farrington, REALRIDER
• Ami Davies, My Little Explorer