We collect certain information or data about you when you use BusinessCloud. This includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used;
- information on how you use the site, using cookies, to help us improve the website; and
- details to allow you to access BusinessCloud events/ other services (you will always be told when this information is being collected and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for).
This helps us to:
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you have asked us to
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- provide you with information about services and/or events if you want it.
When you interact with the site, we may also collect Non-Personal Data. The limitations and requirements in this Policy on our collection, use, disclosure, transfer and storage/retention of Personal Data do not apply to Non-Personal Data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to contact you in the future for our marketing purposes, including to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Please note that we do not sell or pass your personal information to third parties unless you have given us permission to do so.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce our terms and conditions.
If you have any enquiry about this policy, please write to: Data Protection Manager, BusinessCloud Media c/o UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester, England, M15 5QJ.
Monitoring and or recording of all your Communications
Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails and other communications may take place in accordance with English law, and in particular for business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorised use of websites, to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.
You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Please write to: Data Protection Manager, BusinessCloud Media, c/o UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester, England, M15 5QJ.
Please quote your name and address. We would be grateful if could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy of (this helps us to more readily locate your data).
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.