Artificial intelligence: How will AI impact jobs?
Date added: 26th Oct 2017
What impact will artificial intelligence have on jobs? How can it drive productivity and benefit society at large? And is the UK playing catch-up with Asia?
From chatbots and smart personal assistants to Big Data and machine learning, those at the forefront of the technology explain what the future holds.
• Adam Hosker, head of commercial (North), Littlefish
• Sam Coley, co-founder and CTO, TickX
• Rob McCargow, AI programme leader, PwC
• Angie Ma, COO, ASI Data Science
• Richard Potter, CEO, Peak
• Luke Grimes, co-founder, Webantic
• Glyn Powditch, CTO and co-founder, Dream Agility
• Andrea Perizzato, CTO, Dreamr
Share this video on social media