Automate or bust - the future of tech in manufacturing
Date added: 28th Apr 2017
What is the future of technology in manufacturing? Who are the companies who are using tech as a driver for growth?
Experts at this breakfast event sponsored by DLA Piper and Jumpstart discuss Big Data, Industry 4.0 and how automation can lead to increased productivity and efficiency gains.
• Polyflor manufacturing director Steve Mulholland
• Hotter Shoes COO Robert Perkins
• EEF consultancy director Martin Strutt
• Valuechain group CEO Tom Dawes
• DLA Piper IT and IP commercial lawyer Luke Stubbs
• Cranes Payment Innovation operations director Leanne Holmes
• BAE Systems manufacturing director David Holmes
• Cormar Carpets MD David Judge
Share this video on social media