How can Manchester grow its tech offering?
Date added: 19th Apr 2017
What does Greater Manchester offer its scale-up community? Do too many entrepreneurs eye the exit door too soon?
A panel of experts discuss how the region can improve its offering to business owners looking to build the next big tech firms.
• Tech North director Richard Gregory
• Rota co-founder Tom Williams
• Mymanu founder Danny Manu
• Search's head of IT, digital & change in England Philip Piper
• Wakelet CEO and founder Jamil Khalil
• KPMG's head of TMT in the regions Graham Pearce
• Purple alliances director Kerry Wright
• MissionLabs co-founder and director Damian Hanson
• Business Growth Hub's head of digital, creative and technology growth Katie Peate
• Campus Capital founding partner Michael Howe
Share this video on social media