How has tech changed PR and marketing?
Date added: 19th Apr 2017
The face of PR and marketing was changed forever by the internet then social media revolutions.
What does a modern-day PR operation look like? And how do these firms now judge success?
These questions and more are debated by a panel of experts, at this event sponsored by Pixel8. They include:
• Pixel8 managing partner Jamie Watson
• MC2 managing director Claire Tennant
• Peppermint Soda creative director Ben Martin
• Active Profile managing director Anna Heyes
• every1 technical director Chris Green
• Roland Dransfield managing director Lisa Morton
• Buffalo 7 founder Lyndon Nicholson
• The Peel Group director of communications Paul Newman
• Tangerine PR consumer MD Mary Harding
• KPMG senior PR manager Katy Broomhead
Share this video on social media