Tech start-up advice from #BCloud101 firms
Date added: 8th Jun 2017
The people behind some of the UK's most talented tech start-ups have revealed their key advice to entrepreneurs seeking to follow in their footsteps.
BusinessCloud published its inaugural 101 Tech Start-up Disrupters and 101 Rising Stars lists this week and several of the businesses included came together for a roundtable and half-day conference.
Revealing their joy at the recognition before offering their tips, they were:
• Jordan Appleson, chief executive officer, Hark
• Michael Lawes, co-founder and director, BizzleIt
• Adam Curtis, CEO, Hoowla
• David Shepherdson, CEO and co-founder, Kaini Industries
• Edward Green, director, Miranex
• John Cushing, founder, Opun
• Sébastien Vanderlinden, business development manager, Dreamr
• Richard Torpey, director, Yellow Label
Share this video on social media