What are the possibilities of VR and AR?
Date added: 26th Jun 2017
Have you heard about the virtual reality tech which could one day place witnesses and juries in a virtual crime scene?
Or the 3D video VR which puts you in the shoes of an England star taking a free-kick?
Perhaps SwapBots augmented reality toys are on your radar.
Modern technology means there is now immense potential in VR and AR for businesses and society in general.
Hear from a plethora of experts about what the future holds for these exciting immersive technologies which are making great strides in areas as diverse as entertainment, tourism, sports, business and the legal system.
• Sean Murphy, owner, Evidential
• Dr. Maria Stukoff, director of Maker Space, Salford Uni
• Annie O'Toole, head of operations, Draw & Code and SwapBots
• Alex Kunawicz, VP strategy, Laduma
• Mylo Kaye, co-founder and CEO, Dreamr
• Garry Haywood, co-founder and managing director, Kinicho
• Peter Woodbridge, senior lecturer filmmaking, Manchester Metropolitan University
• Dr Timothy Jung, director, MMU AR VR Hub
• Dom Raban, managing director, Corporation Pop
• Ben Haworth, creative director, Flipbook Studio
Share this video on social media