Roundtable: Tech sector in the South West
Wednesday 25th January 2017 at KPMG 66 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4BE - #southwesttech
The health of the South West tech scene will be the subject of this BusinessCloud roundtable held in assocation with law firm Gregg Latchams and held at the offices of KPMG. This event is by invitation only.
BusinessCloud is the UK’s newest tech magazine.
We’re travelling around the UK, speaking to some of the country’s best-known and up-and-coming tech companies.
After similar discussions in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Birmingham, we’re stopping off in Bristol to find out about the health of the tech industry in the city and the wider South West region.
It will be chaired by BusinessCloud editor and award-winning journalist Chris Maguire.
- Matthew Cross, head of inward investment, Bristol City Council
- Steve Cliffe, CEO, Ultrahaptics
- Tom Minor, co-founder, DoodleMaths
- Graham Pearce, head of TMT in the regions, KPMG
- Tom Fox, tech growth lead for the South West, KPMG
- Geri Cupi, Jook the Look
- Gareth Williams, MD & founder, YellowDog
- Rob Hall, founder, Wriggle
- Steve Vangasse, founder, Screentime Labs
- Henry Nurser, CEO & founder, BluWireless Technology
- Edward Boal, Associate Solicitor, deputy head of digital media & technology, Gregg Latchams
- Josh Stott, director, SquareStudio
- Ben Shorrock, MD, TechSPARK
- Kay Drury, head of UK technology sector, transaction services, KPMG
Chris Maguire, editor: firstname.lastname@example.org; @editor_Maguire
Jonathan Symcox, deputy editor: email@example.com; @JonathanSymcox
Andrea Wolfendale, director of events: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0161 215 7142
Ian Hughes, multimedia journalist: email@example.com; @ilhughes_
Take a look at our upcoming events below and see how you can get involved.