Tech start-up 101 roundtable
Wednesday 7th June 2017 at UKFast Campus, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 5QJ - #BCloud101
At the end of May 2017, the UK’s newest tech magazine - BusinessCloud – will publish two lists aimed at highlighting some of the UK’s best tech start-ups and rising stars.
The publication of the lists – the ‘101 Tech Start-Up Disrupters’ and ‘101 Rising Stars of Tech Start-Ups’ – followed exhaustive research and saw nearly 300 nominations sent to BusinessCloud.
On June 7th BusinessCloud is holding a roundtable of several of the companies on the lists to discuss life as a tech start-up and the challenges and opportunities faced.
We’ll look at a range of issues including recruitment; growth; attracting investment etc and the companies around the table will be able to share their own personal stories.
The roundtable takes place before a half-day conference at UKFast’s headquarters in Manchester and coverage will appear in BusinessCloud and online.
- Jordan Appleson, chief executive officer, Hark
- Michael Lawes, co-founder and director, BizzleIt
- Alex Durrant, co-founder, JigTalk
- Adam Curtis, CEO, Hoowla
- David Shepherdson, Kaini Industries
- Dan Kelsall, founder, Vonkel
- Edward Green, director, Miranex
- Elizabeth Clark co-founder, Dream Agility
- John Cushing, founder, Opun
- Sébastien Vanderlinden, Business Development Manager, Dreamr
- Richard Torpey, director, Yellow Label
- Jess Jeetly, Founder, CEO. Jeetly
- Francis Nwokedi, Wondrwall
- Chris Maguire, editor, BusinessCloud (chairman)
More names to follow
Take a look at our upcoming events below and see how you can get involved.