Grow your business through smart tech
Tuesday 13th November 2018 at UKFast Campus, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 5QJ
This event runs from 6pm to 7.30pm (registration 5.30pm).
The rise of faster networks, artificial intelligence, IoT technology and data-driven decisions has created the perfect storm for a smart new world.
From smart cities to smart homes, technology is changing the way we live but how is it changing business?
BusinessCloud has joined forces with Huawei, the leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and Manchester-based Utopia Technology, to look at how companies can gain a business advantage by deploying faster and smarter technology solutions.
Robert Yang, managing director of tech giant's UK Enterprise Business Group, will be speaking to North West businesses about investing in next generation of smart technologies and IT infrastructure.
Topics and itinerary
- What is smart technology?
- Trends on the future of smart tech around the world
- Impact in machine learning and artificial intelligence on productivity
- Using data to make smarter business decisions
- Improving customer engagement through technology
- Which sectors can benefit from smart tech?
Why attend - and what you’ll learn
- Hear first-hand from Huawei, Utopia and a panel of experts
- Understand how smart tech can transform all sectors including manufacturing, transport, health, retail, agriculture and education
- Network with other tech businesses
- Take away free copy of BusinessCloud.
Leanne Holmes, operations director, Crane Payment Innovations
Chris Grannell, founder and MD, Urban Zoo
Chris Sulej, commercial director, Utopia Technology
Chris Hill, Director of Sales, Enterprise Business Group UK, Huawei
Chris Smedley, co-founder and chief executive, Landways Management Limited
Damian Cross, head of technology and engineering development, Peel Ports
Take a look at our upcoming events below and see how you can get involved.