BusinessCloud Insights: Tech investment
Friday 22nd March 2019 at UKFast Campus, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 5QJ
This event runs from 9.00am till 10.30am (registration 8.30am).
Attracting funding can be the biggest challenge for any firm with ambitions to grow.
Topics and itinerary
Bank funding; crowdfunding; angel investment; venture capital; private equity; and an IPO are just some of the options available but how do you decide which one is right for you and when is the right time to press the button?
Choosing the right investor can be a minefield. Pick the right one and it can be the catalyst for growth but choose the wrong one and it can be a recipe for disaster.
Why attend and what you'll learn
BusinessCloud Insights' latest breakfast event will lift the lid on the do's and don'ts of tech investment and answer the questions you're too afraid to ask.
When is the right time to seek investment?
How much equity should you be prepared to give away?
How do you know who the right investor is for you?
How do you deliver the perfect pitch to investors?
8.30am: Registration / refreshments
9.00am -9.05am: Introduction by Chris Maguire
9.05am -9.35am: Panel 1: Funding experts
• Howard Simms, CEO, Apadmi Ventures
• Louise Rigby, investment director, Praetura Ventures
• Paul Billingham, founder, Knight Corporate Finance
• Carly Gulliver, managing associate, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
9.35am – 9.52am Panel 2: Entrepreneurs and funding experts
• Steve Kelly, founder, Smartkem and Northstar Advisors
• Paul Haydock, CEO, Founder Fundraising
9.52am – 10.22am Panel 3: Entrepreneurs
• Richard Hayes, CEO & co-founder, Mojo Mortgages
• Mike Anderson, CEO, Padoq
• Mark Finlay, strategy director, Moneypenny
• Elizabeth Clark, CEO and founder, Dream Agility
10.22am: Closing remarks by Chris Maguire
Mike Anderson, CEO, Padoq
Elizabeth Clark, CEO and founder, Dream Agility
Howard Simms, CEO, Apadmi Ventures
Carly Gulliver, managing associate, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
Louise Rigby, investment director, Praetura Ventures
Paul Haydock, CEO, Founder Fundraising
Paul Billingham, founder, Knight Corporate Finance
Steve Kelly, founder, Smartkem and Northstar Advisors
Richard Hayes, CEO & co-founder, Mojo Mortgages
Take a look at our upcoming events below and see how you can get involved.