100 eCommerce Trailblazers shortlist revealed – vote for your favourite
Posted on October 19, 2020 by Jonathan Symcox
Around 180 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the 100 eCommerce Trailblazers ranking for 2020.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 100 firms headquartered in the UK which are creating the most innovative technology for the retail sector.
Reader voting begins today and will run for 14 days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday 1st November.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the shortlisted companies, the city or town in which they are based and a short description of what they do.
Last year’s ranking was topped by Visualsoft, an eCommerce platform provider which pivoted to a ‘Shared Success’ model following a MBO.
The final 100 ranking, which will be published online on November 30th and in the Q4 edition of our magazine in early December, will be decided by a combination of judging panel selections and reader votes.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Isobel Chillman, relationship director, Retail Week
- Nigel Jones, sector specialist: tech & creative, Department for International Trade
- Davina Lines, MD, eCommerce Club and Mixing Digital
- Colin Neil, senior VP business development, Adyen
- Kristal Ireland, digital director, UK Coaching
- Scott Thompson, founder, Retail Technology Innovation Hub
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud