100 eCommerce Trailblazers: Vote for UK's most innovative firms
The day has arrived to cast your vote for the UK's most innovative eCommerce and retail technology providers – welcome to 100 eCommerce Trailblazers.
The retail sector has undergone a massive transition to online platforms with companies investing billions into the cloud and data analytics to improve their eCommerce performance.
Technologies such as augmented/virtual reality and automation are also having an impact.
We are looking to shine a light on the true trailblazers reinventing how we sell, shop and market products.
After sifting through nominations and carrying out our own research, we have compiled a long-list of around 150 disruptive companies who are using tech in innovative ways.Vote for the UK's most innovative eCommerce and retail tech firm!
We have assembled a stellar panel of judges who will each choose their top 15 companies. They are:
- Nigel Jones, sector specialist: tech & creative, Department for International Trade
- Ellie England, sales director, Microsoft Search Advertising
- Matthew Evans, director - markets, techUK
- Colin Neil, senior VP business development, AdyenDavina Lines, MD, eCommerce Club and Mixing Digital
- Jonathan McNamara, CEO, RetroFuzzPatricia Keating, executive director, Tech Manchester
- Julian Wells, director, Whitecap Consulting
- Darren Ratcliffe, MD, Digitl
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
For the next two weeks we are also running a voting process for the general public. You have until 11pm on November 10th to vote.
The final 100 ranking, which will be published online on December 9th and in the Q4 edition of BusinessCloud magazine, will be decided by a combination of the judges' rankings and public vote.
We have included the names of the companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do. Businesses must be harnessing tech in a disruptive way and be able to demonstrate that. They may also have evidence of:
- high/fast-growing turnover
- workforce growth
- investment/high-profile backers