12 speakers confirmed for HealthTech conference
Twelve speakers have now been confirmed for BusinessCloud’s HealthTech conference in June.
The event – entitled ‘Can tech save the NHS? – will take place at Chorley Town Hall, in Lancashire, on June 6th and will hear from leading figures in the public and private sector on how they’re using technology to improve patientcare.
An ageing population has meant the health sector has never been under more pressure and the Government has outlined a 10-year strategy to transform the NHS with technology.
The latest speakers to be confirmed for the event are Cat Jones, business analyst at Apadmi; Rory Cameron, chief executive officer and co-founder of Gendius; Jeremy Coates, founder and chief executive officer at Magma Digital; and James Batchelor, CEO of Alertacall.
They’ll be joined by:
- Rosemary Kay, director, eHealth Cluster Ltd;
- Declan Hadley, digital health lead, Healthier Lancashire;
- Louise Rogerson, director of operations, Intelesant;
- Dave Fletcher, founder and CEO, White October;
- Chris Chapman, digital ecosystems lead, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust;
- Dr Mark Forrest - chair, ATACC Medical Advisory Group;
- Dr Bayju Thakar, founder, Doctor Care Anywhere; and
- Dr Matt Orr, GP and digital pioneer Lancashire and South Cumbria
BusinessCloud’s conference - Can tech save the NHS? – is also expected to hear from patients about how technology has transformed their treatment.
The event is being run in association with Chorley Council, which is behind the £9m Strawberry Fields Digital Hub, which is currently under construction.
The event runs from 9am on June 6th and to register click https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/can-technology-save-the-nhs-tickets-54748923504