Are you a hungry journalist looking to take the next step in your career?
Can you source stories and produce snappy website content?
Are you a confident interviewer and a whiz on social media?
BusinessCloud is the UK’s newest tech magazine which seeks to demystify technology for a business audience.
We host inspiring and informative events and have a growing website and social media presence.
We are looking for an online writer who can deliver superb copy and multimedia content for our website and social media platforms.
If being the best and wanting to make a difference is in your DNA then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have a background in journalism and be a stickler for accuracy. They will be passionate about how technology impacts on our lives.
• Updating the BusinessCloud website with news and engaging original content;
• Contributing to the bi-monthly BusinessCloud magazine;
• Interviewing tech and business leaders;
• Becoming a BusinessCloud ambassador;
• Helping to manage our social media profile;
• Assisting at BusinessCloud conferences, events and roundtables.
As part of the UKFast family, there are many lifestyle benefits on offer: gym and exercise classes; areas to play video games, table tennis and pool; fresh fruit all week and free bar on a Friday afternoon; and regular quizzes, skiing down the Swiss slopes and climbing Mount Snowdon.
Interested? Apply here: http://www.ukfast.co.uk/careers/business-cloud-online-writer.html
If you have any questions, contact deputy editor Jonathan Symcox: