Celebrating the UK's 51 'IoT Champions'
Are you doing something smart with the Internet of Things?
Many of us already rely on Alexa to order our shopping while everything from baby monitors to fridges and toothbrushes is connected to the internet these days.
With 90 per cent of the world’s data created in the last two years, the potential of the IoT to transform infrastructure through smart city and industry initiatives is also undeniable.
Now BusinessCloud is on a mission to unearth the country’s leading ‘IoT Champions’.
If you’re using the IoT to connect the world, transform business or deliver a fun consumer product, we want to hear from you.
Nominate a business which either focuses on the IoT or has incorporated it into its offering by completing this form by Friday August 31st (also embedded at the bottom of this article).
BusinessCloud deputy editor Jonathan Symcox said: “The Internet of Things has gone from a buzzword to one of the biggest areas of consumer and B2B technology in recent years.
“Now it is time to shine a light on the intelligent innovators that are connecting the world – whether through smart home products or industry-leading initiatives.
“If you’re doing something innovative with the IoT, we want to hear from you.”
- Send us your nomination by Friday August 31st
- Nominated companies must be UK-based or the bulk of their work must be carried out within the UK
- Judges are looking for innovation but evidence of commercial success should be included
- Mark any confidential information clearly
- Nominations must include any supporting evidence e.g. patents, turnover, partnerships etc
- Editor’s decision will be final