Digitl partners with Dept of International Trade
Manchester-based eCommerce and marketplace expert Digitl is partnering with the Department of International Trade North West to run a series of free webinars throughout 2018, aimed at helping retail businesses to grow.
Part of Exporting is Great, the webinars will offer ways for businesses to increase turnover and explore ways to sell internationally through eCommerce.
Founder of Digitl Darren Ratcliffe said: “In light of Brexit, businesses are looking for new and alternative ways to expand and export and we are placing a key focus on international growth to assist.
"It can be hard to know where to start with exporting, so our 2018 webinar series covers a range of topics and will run throughout the year into the late Autumn.”
Webinars will be run in partnership with other businesses, including Brightpearl, BLM Law, Microsoft, Pixel Kicks, Payoneer, Master Mindset, Amazon Sellers Lawyers and Worship Digital. The Spring editions include:
- How your business can start competing with Amazon (1 Feb 2018 with Stuart Pick, VP of Sale EMEA, Brightpearl) How you can drive efficiency for your business through automation
- GDPR – fact, fiction and what you need to plan for (15 feb, 2018 with Steve Kuncewicz, BLM law) GDPR is coming and will affect every business in the EU and aNy company that wants to process the data of any individual in the European Union
- Psychology of search and future of search (2 March, 2018 with Bing)
- Day to Day eBay (15 March, 2018 with Prabhat Shah)
- Barcodes – your product's passport to the world (29 March, 2018 with GS1)
- How to read your customer’s mind (12 April, 2018 with Master Mindset)
Karl Susol from the Department of International Trade North West said: “We are delighted to partner with Digitl to launch a series of informative webinars to support british companies which are looking to build upon and improve online sales internationally.
"Selling online can be challenging, however the webinars will provide a useful and straightforward perspective on a number of key issues from industry experts.”
Digitl, based in Ancoats, recently celebrated its second year in business. The agency works with a number of high-profile eCommerce brands, including JD Fashion, eBay, Demon Tweeks and Opro as well as smaller owner-managed businesses.