Final day of voting for London Tech 50
Today is the final day to cast your vote for the capital’s most exciting technology company in our London Tech 50 initiative.
For the last two weeks the general public has voted on our long-list of more than 200 disruptive companies who are using tech in innovative ways.
It has attracted more than 2,300 votes so far - and every vote could now be crucial in getting a company into the final 50 ranking, or in moving it higher up the list.Vote for London's most exciting tech firm now!
The final 50 ranking, which will be published on July 29th, will be decided by a combination of choices from a panel of judges and the public vote.
Each of our judges will choose their top 15 companies. They are:
- Dr Lopa Patel MBE, CEO, Diversity UK
- Martin SFP Bryant, tech commentator and founder of Big Revolution
- Eoin Marsh, Entrepreneur Engagement Manager (London), Tech Nation
- Karthi Velayutham, director, Women Who Code London
- Sophie Eden and Sam Gordon, founders, Gordon & Eden
- Sue Daley, associate director, technology & innovation, and Matthew Evans, executive director, techUK
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
We have included the names of the companies, the boroughs in which they are based and a short description of what they do.
Businesses must be harnessing tech in a disruptive way and be able to demonstrate that. They may also have evidence of:
- high/fast-growing turnover
- workforce growth
- investment/high-profile backers
They are all tech-first organisations. We have not included large companies in other sectors with internal R&D departments, or technology infrastructure businesses such as telecoms.
It is the first of 11 annual regional ranked lists which will aim to shine a light on the companies of all sizes who are doing amazing things with technology. We will publish one ranked list a month every year from February through to December. Full details are available here.Vote for London's most exciting tech firm now!