London Tech 50 ranking coming soon
The London Tech 50 votes are in and we are doing the maths to rank the capital’s most exciting technology companies.
The public vote on our long-list of more than 200 disruptive companies who are using tech in innovative ways attracted more than 2,700 votes. A panel of expert judges have also made their choices.
The final 50 ranking will be a combination of these and be published on Monday 5th August.
It is the first of 11 annual regional ranked lists which will aim to shine a light on the companies of all sizes who are doing amazing things with technology.
We will publish one ranked list a month every year from February through to December. Full details are available here.
This is the full judging panel:
- Dr Lopa Patel MBE, CEO, Diversity UK
- Martin SFP Bryant, tech commentator and founder of Big Revolution
- Eoin Marsh, Entrepreneur Engagement Manager (London), Tech Nation
- Karthi Velayutham, director, Women Who Code London
- Sophie Eden and Sam Gordon, founders, Gordon & Eden
- Sue Daley, associate director, technology & innovation, and Matthew Evans, executive director, techUK
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud