COMPLETED - Manchester tech roundtable: Scale-ups
Manchester's tech strategy will be discussed by a panel of experts who work in the city's digital sector.
April 26th 2016, 11am-1pm
UKFast Campus, Manchester M15 5QJ
UKFast co-founder and CEO Lawrence Jones has been tasked by Manchester City Council’s chief executive Sir Howard Bernstein with creating a strategy to drive the city’s tech credentials.
This second roundtable discussion on the topic, again chaired by BusinessCloud editor and award-winning journalist Chris Maguire, will involve a select number of tech start-ups, scale-ups and experts.
It aims to paint an accurate picture of what it’s like to launch, grow and run a technology company in Manchester.
• Lawrence Jones, CEO and co-founder, UKFast
• Michelle Hua, founder & CEO, Made With Glove
• Abdul Alim, director and co-founder, Offer Moments
• Jonathan Burr, CEO, Intelesant
• Jamil Khalil, founder, Wakelet
• Andrew Daniels, Managing Director, Degree 53
• Al Mackin, co-founder & CEO, Formisimo
• Simon Swan, founder and CEO, Hiring Hub
• David Grimes, CEO, MPD Group
Andrea Wolfendale, director of events: email@example.com; 0161 215 7142
All upcoming BusinessCloud events
April 21st - Brexit breakfast, Lytham St Annes
April 26th - Manchester tech roundtable, UKFast, Manchester
May 12th - Brexit breakfast, Birkenhead
May 19th - Yorkshire tech roundtable, Leeds
June 7th - North East tech roundtable, Newcastle