North East Tech 50 ranking coming soon
The North East Tech 50 votes are in and we are doing the maths to rank the region’s most exciting technology companies.
The public vote on our long-list of almost 100 disruptive companies who are using tech in innovative ways attracted almost 1,700 votes. A panel of expert judges have also made their choices.
The final 50 ranking will be a combination of these and be published on Monday 19th August.
It is one of 11 annual regional ranked lists which will aim to shine a light on the companies of all sizes who are doing amazing things with technology.
We will publish one ranked list a month every year from February through to December. Full details are available here.
This is the full judging panel:
- Jamie Hardesty, entrepreneur engagement manager, Tech Nation
- Paul Lancaster, founder and director, Plan Digital
- Herb Kim, founder, Thinking Digital
- Jim Mawdsley, CEO, Generator
- Laura Richards, head of communications, Sunderland Software City
- Deb Mcgargle, chief legal officer, SeedLegals
- Dawn Dunn, cluster manager for Fintech/Data, Dynamo
- Stuart Lynn, founder, TechNorthEast
- Alexis Long, programme manager, Ignite
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud