Search is on to find UK's top female tech entrepreneurs
Who are the UK’s top 101 female tech entrepreneurs?
That’s the question BusinessCloud has set about answering with the launch of our '101 Female Tech Entrepreneurs' list.
We want to shine a spotlight on the inspirational and innovative women who are shaking up the industry.
They could be fearless founders, who have put their heart, soul and bank balance into a new venture. They could be vocal advocates of equality, making headway in a new field, or visionaries going into existing businesses and showing them how to see things differently.
If you are a woman who is blazing a trail in tech, or if you know of one, we want to hear from you.
The list will be published in the Q4 edition of BusinessCloud and follows the success of our previous 100 Female Role Models list and 101 Female Founders list, which attracted over four million impressions on Twitter.
BusinessCloud editor Chris Maguire said: "Only 17 per cent of people working in tech are women and that has to change.
"We know from our previous lists that there are some amazing women doing incredible things in technology and we want to recognise their achievements."
Nominate the women who are paving the way for a brighter future in tech now! The closing date for entries is September 28th.
- Tech is defined as a company using tech to disrupt a traditional industry or is creating / selling a technology-based product
- To be considered the entrepreneur must be currently living in the UK
- The judges are looking for supporting information, such as evidence of commercial success; growth; or global impact
- The closing date for entries is September 28th, 2018
How to enter:
- If you would like to nominate someone else please email email@example.com with contact information for the nominee if possible
- If you are a female entrepreneur wishing to nominate yourself simply complete the following questionnaire so we can find out a bit more about you and your business, making sure to include contact details
- Please mark any confidential information as such