Yorkshire & Humberside Tech 50 shortlist revealed – vote for region’s most innovative firm
Posted on November 2, 2020 by Jonathan Symcox
Around 125 companies have been shortlisted for potential inclusion in the Yorkshire & Humberside Tech 50 innovation ranking for 2020.
Alongside a panel of independent judges, your votes will determine the 50 firms based in the region which are creating the most innovative new tech for consumers, business and society at large.
Reader voting begins today and will run for seven days, ending at 23:59 on Sunday 8th November.
On the voting page, available at the below link, we’ve included the names of the shortlisted companies, where they are based and a short description of what they do.
Last year’s ranking was topped by Hull-based LegalTech firm rradar.
The final 50 ranking will be published on 23rd November.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see the results.
The judging panel:
- Jem Henderson, entrepreneur engagement manager (Yorkshire), Tech Nation
- Stuart Clarke, director, Leeds Digital Festival
- Antonio Tombanane, founder, Tech Expo Humber
- Laura Harper, partner, Irwin Mitchell
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud