How robust is Thames Valley's tech ecosystem?
Date added: 26th Jun 2017
Reading plays host to giants such as Microsoft and Oracle - but there is so much more to tech in the Thames Valley region.
The town is home to GROW@Green Park, a co-working space with more than 300 members which is run by Louize Clarke.
BusinessCloud paid Louize a visit to find out how the cluster is carving its own niche in the tech ecosystem - and whether its proximity to London is a help or a hindrance.
We spoke with the movers and shakers in the region, including:
• Louize Clarke, co-founder, ConnectTVT
• Tim Brownstone, founder and CEO, Kymira
• Joe Kay, founder and CEO, Enswarm
• Chris Sykes, CEO, Volume
• Tom Smith, director, Generic Robotics
• Alvan Whittaker, co-founder, Pollpic
• Matthew Price, cloud innovation director, Oracle
• Tom Fox,Tech Growth Lead, KPMG
• Nigel Horton-Baker, executive director, Reading CIC
Share this video on social media